dora13 : an international hobby knitter

2 Jan 2016

Butterfly Sweater - first design to be posted

Hi !

So here is one of my own recent creations - and first to be published. I figured I'll start with a pullover post given the name of the blog.
This pullover is called Butterfly Sweater and was created for teen-age or young adult girls, but could fit larger audience by adapting colors and size.
 The body is worked  in stockinette and rib stitch and sleeves are worked in lace pattern. Edges are decorated with an i-cord bind off in contrasting colour.
 If you like this design you will find the free description under Designs column on the right. Description is for now posted in English - available in Swedish - and on request can be provided in French or Hungarian (just give me time then to translate it !)
Link to English pattern
Link to Swedish pattern

1 comment:

  1. Hi I followed the link from Raverly to obtain the free pattern for this lovely knit sweater but I do not see it. Could I get a copy, please? My user name on Raverly is "Dnturavl".
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete