dora13 : an international hobby knitter

3 Jan 2016

Elves Shrug

Hi !

So here is what I would call my first true design ... when I picked 3 balls of yarn to knit something new - without instructions.
When I posted it on Ravelry first I mentioned that it was inspired among others by Swedish wilderness - the colors represent for me the forests and Fjällen.Then I had bought these  BC Tussah Tweed Silk yarns in Åre - which was another link.

 This shrug is knit side to middle back, with diagonals and then short rows; so it will not be a flat garment but hug and warm the shoulders.

Description is posted in English for now - available in Swedish. I can translate it to French or Hungarian upon request. Check out list of designs on the right.

Link to English Pattern
Link to Swedish Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment